he Group has an annual turnover of £230 million and c700 employees. Well regarded in the network and has gained significant recognition throughout the Industry winning many National Awards.
Due to the importance of this role, we are seeking an ambitious Fully Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years group motor dealership experience, who is looking to progress their career in a hands-on senior financial position which sits right along side the MD and will therefore require a candidate who is also very strong operationally. We require candidates to have a stable work history with a minimum of three years in their current role and a track record than can demonstrate a strong career progression and excellent management and communication skills.
The ideal candidate should have strong ADP experience and be used to working in a multi-site environment either as a Financial Controller or Finance Director.
To have full financial responsibility for the finances of the Group with specific responsibilities for:
• The dealership Financial Controllers, head office accounting and monthly accounts reporting
• Internal audit – controls, process compliance and review
• Company Secretary duties including FCA and H&S
• Group reporting –developing and enhancing financial and business information
• Cash flow forecasting, stock funding and working capital control
• VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax, and tax planning
• Audit and statutory reporting
• Budgeting and business planning
To report to the Board of Directors and working with them to strategically develop business
performance, reporting systems and the accounting teams.
To be part of a dynamic and exciting group in a position that allows you to be involved in creating and shaping the future of the group. The role comes with a remuneration package that reflects the importance of the role and is flexible for the right person.
For more information please contact Ed Steele on 01235 536 440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org