Based on growth, our client based on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield are looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
This lovely company offers a basic salary of £ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per annum with a 10% bonus plus car allowance of £ 575 per month.
This role offers 25 days holiday which increases after 4 years and a great company pension and BUPA.
* Prepare month end and annual financial reporting to Group in accordance with Group reporting deadlines and procedures.
* Oversight, coordination, and preparation of all statutory and regulatory submissions including, but not limited to, statutory financial statements, tax computations and returns, and VAT submissions for European entities.
* Perform controlling activities for the UK SG&A costs, ensuring costs are correctly recharged to/from other locations and understanding cost drivers at a cost-centre level.
* Manage processing of corporate general ledger transactions.
* Ensure complete balance sheet control and have a fully supported balance sheet for all UK corporate entities.
* Review European group balance sheet and income statement results and provide explanations for significant movements based on Group thresholds.
* Control and manage account reconciliations working with the plant and direct reports to ensure timely submissions are made and reviewed.
* Manage the monthly journals process
* Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting.
* Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets for assigned ledgers.
* Implementing real demonstrable change in terms of processes.
* Maintain the integrity of internal and external reporting to align to changing business needs
* Assist with the completion of special projects, including system implementation workstreams, and prepare information and analysis for ad-hoc requests as needed
* Management and leadership of the finance team and action departmental issues as appropriate
* Effectively manage direct reports to ensure the performance, engagement and development of each member of the team
* A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
* Experience of working in an international group dealing with accounting topics across the group.
* Meeting strict internal and external deadlines including for ad-hoc requests.
* Experience of implementing controls and processes to improve systems and deliverables.
* A track record in maintaining internal and external reporting processes
* A track record of meeting forecasts and budgets.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
£ 50,000 - £60,000 plus 10% bonus OTE £66,000 plus car allowance
Monday – Thursday – 8:30 – 5:15 pm
Friday – 8:30 – 1:00 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.