Financial Services Trainer – Wiltshire - £59,000 (including car allowance)
This highly regarded and well established financial services network who continue to expand their client base are recruiting for a Financial Services Trainer on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Financial Services Trainer, you will be a key part of an established team who deliver on-going training to new members and their associates as well as new employees to the business.
Key duties include:-
Designing material for training delivery which:
* Meets the learning requirements of the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, R01 to R06;
* Uses various learning media to engage delegates;
* Can be distributed across various channels;
* Addresses the delegate’s technical and skills development needs;
* Provides clarity of business quality standards;
* Involves all key stakeholders in the design and sign off process;
* Can be created at short notice when required;
* Meets the house style requirements;
Delivering training at events which:
* Caters for various learning styles
* Challenges and confronts the status quo when appropriate
* Enables delegates to transfer learning into the ‘live’ advice environment
Creating and administering assessments that meet company standards
To be considered for this opportunity, ideally you will be working as or have previously worked within an operations or training capacity in financial services having attained the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
The successful applicant will join a highly respected business who value their staff and recognise their contributions as being a key part of their own success and growth. You will join a forward thinking and dynamic business who provide regular progression opportunities, whilst being offered a competitive financial package the region of £59,000.
For further information please contact us on (Apply online only) or click the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your CV.
Archer Associates Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment are an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.