A leading vehicle manufacturer requires a field based Fleet Aftersales Manager to manage Fleet customers in the West and South West England regions. The role also requires an individual to ensure Aftersales support from the franchised dealer network, and additionally to maximize sales of parts and accessories.
- To proactively contact and visit key fleet accounts and build a working relationship that will support customer loyalty.
- Provide product and technical support with constant analysis for all product concerns.
- To develop relationships between Dealers and End Users and to introduce fleet SLA’s providing parts pricing, labour rates and stocking level support.
- Identify dealers or dealer groups not delivering satisfactory services expected by the key fleet user.
- Support the sales team in tender applications and promote the aftersales support.
- Implement the National Fleet Parts and Labour discount structure, fleet service charter and HO fleet support team.
- Experience in the Manufacturer or Fleet industry within the Aftersales area
- Commercial understanding and ability to focus on maximizing revenues
- Proven track record of account management
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Robust organisational skills, ability to manage and motivate self and others to achieve results
- Ability to effectively communicate with Key Account customers and colleagues both in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.