A niche vehicle manufacturer with a strategy to build a wider more strategic presence in the fleet sector (and used sectors) are seeking a Fleet & Used Manager to drive and deliver this plan. This key role will have full responsibility for all aspects of volume and profit delivery of sales activity for the UK.
The role will be focused on:
- Achieving and exceeding the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual fleet objectives
- Identifying and contacting key business prospects- (eg. Broker Market, Daily Rental Market and local business channel via Dealer Network)
- Grow the relationships with key fleet contacts and leasing companies to successfully promote the car range of products.
- Successfully selling the Used vehicles in group stock to the dealer network and maintain residual values
- Manage the supply of the OEM’s Business fleet of vehicles
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Dealer Network
This role would suit someone with a background working for an automotive manufacturer or a Fleet/Leasing company:
- Experience in fleet sales activity in multiple fleet segments
- Specific experience in increasing sales to Leasing Companies
- Experience in leading / development sales activity in a dealer network
- The ability to work cross-functionally with Managers and other Teams in the current sales structure
- To produce quotations for customers and prospects following presentations
In addition, you will need to demonstrate strong strategic capabilities with a detailed understanding of both the automotive and fleet segments coupled with demonstrable ability in developing and executing effective actions to exploit market opportunities.
The role will be partially office based in the South East significant travel in the UK. Ideally you will live in the South East.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB90
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.