Car Fleet Support
A 3 month assignment opportunity for a Car Fleet Support Administrator has arisen for my client, a large global FMCG organisation based in Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire.
Pay £11.30 per hour.
The core purpose of the role is to support the Car Fleet Manager role as we transition the Wrigley's car fleet into Mars Wrigley Confectionery.
Process invoices through DFM to ensure lease companies receive prompt payment. Supporting the CFM in administrative tasks and providing ad hoc cover. Monitor Car Fleet inbox and respond to queries as appropriate.
* Processing lease company car fleet invoices for Petcare, Food and MWC
* Escalating Invoices that require further interrogation to the Car Fleet Manager.
* Booking overseas associates onto Drivetech courses and sending online assessments
* Ensuring overseas associate have completed Driver license mandates
COVER FOR CAR FLEET MANAGER
* Provide cover for queries in the absence of the CFM
* Man the Car Fleet inbox and direct queries as appropriate
Background Experience & Qualifications:
Minimum grade C in Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent)
* Applicants would need to demonstrate excellent working knowledge and experience of Excel (intermediate),
* Existing experience of other systems (eg DFM) would also be an advantage but not essential.
* Potential role holders should enjoy both working within a team in an office based location, and thrive within a competitive and results-focused environment.
* Administrative skills, customer services focus and attention to detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.