Would you be interested in using your fleet knowledge and experience to work for a leading car manufacturer managing aspects of fleet customer engagement including the performance of the call centre, managing the CRM database & ensuring the fleet customer journey is operated in an effective and joined up manner?
This business-critical role will be responsible for managing all CRM / Call Centre / and customer journey planning for fleet sales & contract hire. This is a wonderful opportunity for a fleet expert to use their understanding of fleet customer journey and key touch points to develop and execute an effective CRM strategy.
- Call Centre: Ensuring the optimum performance of the outsourced call centre through robust supplier management, sales process and script management, customer targeting and workflow.
- CRM: Ensure an effective CRM system operates for the call centre, field team and dealers. Manage CRM workflow, data structures and supplier management (including internal IT provision)
- Customer Journey: Ensure the fleet customer journey (decision makers and user choosers) from marketing comms to web journey, call centre, sales team and dealer network operates in an effective and joined up manner.
- Contract Hire: Delivery of volume and profit from Contract Hire through the development of sales programmes and activity.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience managing a B2B call centre for either automotive manufacturer, leasing company, daily rental or other similar business
- Experience managing 3rd party providers - either IT, service or call centre
- Experience managing / developing CRM systems from an operational perspective
- Good understanding of the fleet marketing mix & corporate customer journey would be highly desirable
- Experience of developing sales through a manufacturer contract hire programme (desirable)
- Experience of project management and functional requirement gathering (desirable)
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.