Our client is a leading car manufacturer who are looking for a field-based Corporate Fleet Sales Manager to cover the South of England. This role would suit a strong sales person with experience in a fleet sales or contract hire sales role with the ability to communicate concepts in a logical, structured and persuasive way, open doors and negotiate complex deals.
You will be tasked with building and executing a detailed prospect targeting strategy for your area of responsibility as well as building effective channels of communication between the Leasing Companies’ Sales managers.
Role will have responsibility for:
- Sales to the 400+ corporate accounts
- Significant multi car opportunities within smaller fleets
- Significant Public Sector opportunities.
- Engagement with selected brokers and quasi retail affinity operators
- A proven track record in a field based business to business sales role
- Strong / structured new business development, selling and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable success in structured and hierarchical account management across blue chip companies.
- Demonstrable experience and proven success in following a structured sales process.
- Demonstrable experience in closing and delivering high value contracts.
- Demonstrable success in effectively building new business.
- Ability to communicate concepts and views in a logical, structured and persuasive way.
- A tenacious approach – following through on all opportunities
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please do send through your CV to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NH69
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.