Our Client is the fastest growing FN50 leasing company and part of a very substantial, fully supportive PLC. The business has set down a strategic 5 year plan incorporating real growth which will put them firmly in the top 20 within those next 5 years. Their outstanding service provides customers with a range of vehicle funding and management solutions, tailored specifically to their needs.
The opportunity has arisen for an energetic self-starter to grow our sales to SME business customers in the Yorkshire and North East Area. The position will be office based in Harrogate with travel as required.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to join a distinctive, successful company which offers rapid career progression prospects.
Job Title: Corporate SME Fleet Specialist
To Whom Responsible:
Head of Sales
Qualifying Experience and Training:
You will have a proven track record that can be evidenced of successful business development in the UK small to medium Fleet Market over a minimum of a 2 + year period, together with excellent contacts in this market.
Summary of Objectives:
· You will ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met+ through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline, together with accurate forecasting ability.
· Your role will be to prospect and obtain new customers for our products and services within pre-agreed company guidelines, with a service led Partnership Focus.
· Your focus will be on ensuring effective qualification of prospect/customer needs to enable a win/win commercial agreement to be negotiated and delivered.
· Capable of generating fresh marketing ideas and running your own campaigns to generate sales leads.
· You will maintain regular contact with clients and prospective clients via direct visits and networking events, ensuring the building of strong matrix loyal customer relationships.
· You will promote Contract Hire and all relating products using professional and recognised selling techniques to ensure that Company goals are always met.
· You will provide excellent customer service and be extremely professional at all times.
· You will ensure that all Sales department processes are complied with in a comprehensive and timely manner, together with excellent communication.
We offer a competitive basic salary and OTE. Uncapped commission structure and company car. For a full Job Description and Person Specification, please contact:
Derek Webb 01889 591554 or Derek.firstname.lastname@example.org