A leading automotive manufacturer are seeking a dynamic, talented analyst to support their fleet sales department. This role would suit a really bright analyst with demonstrable experience in reporting, analysis and forecasting of Residual Values and Service Maintenance & Repair within an OEM, leasing or daily rental company.
Channel Management: Analysing and optimising the profitability and yield management of all sales channels within the fleet function, coupled with budgeting, tracking and monitoring of the Fleet department’s performance.
Whole Life Costs: Optimising Whole Life Cost (WLC) information flow, understanding and opinions within Leasing Companies, “Guides and Influencers”, Daily Rental, key end user companies. Primary focus will be on Residual Value (RV) and Service Maintenance and Repair (SMR) costs, but the role will have overall responsibilities for all elements of WLC mix
This role will work closely with and support all members of the Fleet Sales Operations Team in their engagement with customers and stakeholders.
The successful Candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in reporting, analysis and forecasting of Residual Values and Service Maintenance & Repair positions either within an OEM, leasing company, daily rental company or guide.
- Technical capability in manipulating large data sets in Excel and Access or other Data base tools
- Demonstrable capability to independently develop and articulate commercial lines of argument, present to a technical (WLC / RV analysts) audience, debate and positively influence outcomes
- Experience in developing and reviewing budgets, both built up from 1st principles and based on historical data sets.
- Experience in optimisation of sales channels and yield management including price / volume sensitivity analysis is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate a natural analytical inquisitiveness to further their understanding of a problem.
- Commercial awareness and a core understanding of a range of fleet channels, their drivers, influencers and strategic direction.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.