Our client is one of the most recognised suppliers of information to UK motor industry. A leader in their field of vehicle information and insight, they have newly created opportunity for a Forecasting Manager to join them at an exciting time as they prepare for growth into the German market.
You will be at the forefront of the expansion in to Germany and a key figure in establishing the product to the highly successful level it is currently at in the UK. An opportunity to be the information guru for monthly new and used car forecasts, this is an ideal role for someone fluent in German with best in class analytical skills.
- Producing and maintaining monthly new and used car forecasts.
- Monthly reporting on review process.
- Working to resolve differences between current used valuation and future forecast positions.
- Analysing forecast accuracy and drive improvements in forecast values.
- Defining, measuring and reducing any forecast calculation issues and resulting customer issues.
To be successful, you will have:
- Fluent German language skills.
- Knowledge of the new and used car markets in Germany, gained through working for a manufacturer, leasing company or remarketing company.
- Exceptional analytical skills, ideally with experience of performing or interpreting multiple regression analysis
- An understanding of using accuracy analysis to improve future forecasts.
- A team player able to communicate and work cross functionally.
- An adaptive and forward thinking approach, excelling when juggling changing priorities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful company at a key time of growth. The company promotes agile working and whilst it would be ideal for the successful candidate to work from the Head Office in Leeds, you may also be field based.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.