Our client is a well-known supplier of tools and products to the automotive industry. They are now seeking a motivated candidate to join them to provide training and development to their franchisee network in the North East. This field based role will be responsible for supporting new franchisees during the startup of their business, as well as providing ongoing training to existing franchisees to enable them to improve their business.
The Franchisee Developer will work with new Franchisees on a one-on-one basis during the initial weeks of their business to guide them on areas such as developing effective sales techniques, marketing their product, effective cash flow, managing inventory levels and developing their account management programme. During this time the Franchisee Developer will provide ongoing feedback to the Franchisee and to head office team.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience in a field based sales role within the automotive, manufacturing, tools or machinery field.
- Previous experience of managing, training or developing others.
- An understanding of business operations such as sales, collections, marketing and asset management.
- Experience within a franchised business would be advantageous but is not essential.
- An entrepreneurial approach, with excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- A flexible, driven and motivated attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company selling highly regarded products in a role that offers responsibility and an excellent salary and rewards package. The demands of this role require a willingness to travel and to dedicate the time required to reach targets.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB60
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.