About the role...
As a Front End Developer you will be expected to interpret business requirements and collaborate with colleagues to create robust, eloquent, maintainable code utilising our in-house coding standards and best practice.
• Be an integral part of a team committed to making a superb product.
• Maintain and develop a current technical skill set, with assistance and training available.
• Take ownership of tasks, collaborating with the backend/DBA/QA teams to deliver timely, quality code.
• Liaise with 3rd parties and partners.
• Develop and maintain solid relationships with staff throughout the business.
Your Key Responsibilities...
• Writing clean, efficient HTML, CSS
• Writing React components, utilising Redux state management, where appropriate
• Resolving bugs and implementing features
• Refactoring existing code where appropriate
• Becoming an even better developer!
• Really, really want to make amazing websites
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent, or employment experience
• Be a positive and approachable team member
• Have strong problem-solving skills
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Have an appreciation of best-practice and coding standards
• Be able to interpret requirements, identify potential issues and offer solutions
• Be confident in working on your own initiative as well as in a team
• Have keen attention to detail
• Be self-motivated with an enthusiastic attitude to a challenge