C E M Day Ltd require an experienced & professional General Manager to join their team at its Haverfordwest branch.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Substantial experience within a multi-brand or single brand automotive sales environment
- A track record of consistently exceeding targets and expectations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new/used car sales teams
- Responsible for applying management control over aftersales and rental operations
- Experience of operating within a disciplined environment which incorporates system and regulatory controls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Responsibility for the P & L
- Recruitment, training, development and retention of staff
- Documentation control
- Building and maintaining strong manufacturer relationships
- Ability to manage and motivate team performance to produce exceptional results
- Promoting effective sales processes
- Control of profit margins
To apply relevant expertise in the control of vehicle stock, pricing and display
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent OTE + Company Car + Private Health Care + Pension
Only candidates with automotive experience will be considered.