C E M Day Ltd require an experienced & professional General Manager to join their team at its Haverfordwest branch.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Substantial experience within a multi-brand or single brand automotive sales environment
- A track record of consistently exceeding targets and expectations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new/used car sales teams
- Responsible for applying management control over aftersales and rental operations
- Experience of operating within a disciplined environment which incorporates system and regulatory controls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Responsibility for the P & L
- Recruitment, training, development and retention of staff
- Documentation control
- Building and maintaining strong manufacturer relationships
- Ability to manage and motivate team performance to produce exceptional results
- Promoting effective sales processes
- Control of profit margins
To apply relevant expertise in the control of vehicle stock, pricing and display
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent OTE + Company Car + Private Health Care + Pension
How To Apply
Only candidates with automotive experience will be considered.
To apply for the position please email your CV to
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.