- Our Client is one of the Middle East's largest certified dry charged battery manufacturing companies, exporting approximately 90% of their sales.
- Due to retirement, they are seeking to appoint a General Manager who will have responsibility for providing leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan along with the Board to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organisation. Oversee Sales, Marketing, Finance and operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short term and long-term objectives
- Communicating on behalf of the company, with shareholders, Government entities and public
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with overall strategy and mission
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement and developing a high performing managerial team
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry and technology developments etc
- Assessing risks to the company and monitoring and minimizing the same. In this regard analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Ensure adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- Develop and maintain strong internal controls for both operations and financial discipline
- Proposing suitable investments from time to time to enable Achievement of corporate objectives
Who we're looking for
- 20-25 Years of which at least 10 years as a Profit Centre head in a Manufacturing industry, preferably related to batteries.
- A Chemical Engineer and MBA
What's on Offer
Base salary USD $7,800 to $10,400 per month plus accommodation allowance, company car, private healthcare, annual air ticket
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.