Are you a successful Automotive Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a dealership in the RH postcode area of West Sussex is currently looking for an experienced main dealer Sales Manager to head up their extremely strong and stable sales team.
Our client offers extensive training that will develop you for success, and they are committed to people helping everyone in their team achieve their personal best. You will need to be a talented team leader who is able to encourage and inspire others around them.
Reporting in to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maximise the sales and profitability of new vehicles and associated products. You also be responsible for:
- Achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
- Developing, managing and refining used vehicle sales policies
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
- Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards
To successfully apply for this General Sales Manager role, you will need to be a General Sales Manager with a proven track record in the retail motor industry.
- Have knowledge of modern business methods within a franchise dealership
- Hold a successful track record of coaching and mentoring a successful sales team
- Have excellent IT skills
- Ideally have knowledge of Kerridge
If you would like to hear more about this General Sales Manager (GSM) role and others in the Motor Trade, please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.