General Sales Manager responsible for New and used car sales in a Brand New state of the art Arch Concept JLR Dealership.
As a General Sales Manager working for a Jaguar Land Rover Retailer you will take accountabilityfor the entire Sales function in Landrover, including the delivery of sales volume, margin and profitability targets.
As the line manager for the Sales Team, you are accountable for ensuring the team are equipped through training and mentoring to perform effectively to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction targets. Working with the Head Of Business you will support in developing the sales strategy, deploying marketing and prospecting campaigns and stock management.
You will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Ensuring your team are effectively utilising their product knowledge, whilst identifying training, mentoring and development needs to ensure your team thrive.
- Experience of leading a dedicated high achieving sales team.
- Implement a customer service satisfaction strategy within the team.
- Be the point of contact in the team for resolving any customer issues or concerns professionally.
- Allocate resource effectively for seasonal peaks.
- Develop a sales strategy and action plan to communicate targets effectively to the team.
- Effectively control departmental budgets and costs.
- A record of achieving departmental sales and F&I targets.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- A valid UK driving license.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Working in a high volume fast paced environment with experience in a prestige automotive retailer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.