Are you a motivated and driven individual, looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group? Due to operational need and growth, the Westerly Division of Helston Garages Group, are now looking to recruit an experienced Group After Sales Manager to oversee the 5 BMW and 4 MINI Retailers within the division covering Dorset, Somerset and Devon.
Group After Sales Manager accountabilities:
- Provide comprehensive in dealer group support & After Sales leadership for retailers, customers and Brand partners
- Ensure budgeted Group After Sales financial performance is achieved across the division
- Promote best-in-class levels of customer service at all stages during the ownership cycle
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer experience and Retailer profitability using commercial skillset
- Monitor dealer service standards and policies identifying improvement areas in service efficiency and profitability
- Plan, maintain and implement an effective retailer After Sales training programme
- Identify and deploy in dealer group customer service events in response to market opportunities as required
- Ensure correct Retailer disciplines are maintained to control warranty and all Company policies and procedures and maintain consistency across the Westerly Service departments
- Work closely with our Contact Centre Manager and Group Retention Manager to ensure these two key operations develop in to key strategies for the Westerly After Sales division
- Help shape and define the Westerly After Sales strategy
- Effective reporting of KPIs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
Group After Sales Manager knowledge, skills & experience:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of automotive industry knowledge combined within an After Sales customer focused environment
- Thorough understanding of running a profitable automotive After Sales business and the ability to operate as a consultant; guiding and supporting Retailers in running an efficient, metrics driven, After Sales operation
- An enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a proven track record and drive for outstanding results
- First-rate project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CDK and DRIVE systems would be advantageous
- Able to build rapport and professional associations with co-workers
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda, TPS and Body Shops along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicles.
What can we offer the Group After Sales Manager?
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- ECOS vehicle availability
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Discounts on sales, service and parts
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Westerly Group After Sales Manager, then please click 'apply'.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.