Group Used Car Buyer
Salary: OTE £50k (Dep on Exp) + Benefits - Commission Only
Field Based Position - Nationwide
Our client is looking to appoint a Used Car Buyer to manage their inventory levels to ensure delivery of their used volume and profitability objectives.
* Always monitoring the demand for different models of vehicles and using this information to effectively value vehicles and anticipate buying demands
* You will need to be confident in your approach and you will be required to negotiate prices for the purchasing of vehicles
* To manage the disposal of stock through a weekly auction on behalf of dealerships, accurately valuing vehicles for the dealership to generate and maximise profit opportunities
* Arranging and organising the delivery of stock and maintaining good relationships with clients outside the Dealership to increase sales
* Used car management experience across both volume and prestige with a demonstrable record of profitable success through stock acquisition and disposal
* A proven track record in automotive sales and be able to demonstrate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency
* Strong communication, organisational and negotiation skills with a high level of self motivation
* Full UK Driving Licence
* You will be required to comply with Quality Standards, keep organised and up to date with all paperwork, ensuring all paperwork is passed on to relevant accountant
Organisation skills are key in this role, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task. We are looking for someone who has a confident, helpful and professional telephone manner who can communicate clearly and concisely.
This vacancy is being managed by Ed Hatt at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.