This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, ambitious Head of Account Management to join an exciting, growing technology business operating in the remarketing sector. They are looking for a proven Account Management leader to maximise the revenue of this division by creating solid relationships with existing customers and growing their accounts successfully.With responsibility for a team of account managers you will oversee the client support activity and have personal responsibility for a portfolio of key clients.
You will have responsibility for delivering the revenue budget generated from the existing portfolio by optimising terms and cross selling products and services. This role will work very closely with Marketing, the General Manager and Technical Teams to support the creation and promotions of products and services, with real influence on business strategy.
To be successful in this role you will :
- Have dedicated experience in client relationship management, showing success in achieving growth of a current client portfolio.
- Experience of managing and/or coaching others.
- Experience in e-commerce and online auctions highly desirable, with an understanding of auctions within the motor industry essential.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem solving ability.
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in managing Top Line Revenue, with the ability to balance relationship management with commercial growth. This role will be predominately based in Central London with clients visits as required.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB69
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.