To ensure that Ridgeway Bournemouth is operated in line with the BMW & MINI Operations policy, taking overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Dealership and to deliver a commensurate return on budget for Ridgeway. To achieve our joint aspirational targets with our manufacturer partner BMW Group and to deliver unrivalled levels of customer satisfaction.
At Ridgeway, we are able to offer a long, secure, progressive, exciting and rewarding career to the ideal candidate. You will be a high performer who consistently exceeds targets and expectations. We can offer an excellent pay package and the pleasure of working with one of the finest automotive products in the world. If you have the drive, determination and are passionate about succeeding we would like to hear from you.
This exciting position may be suited to an aspiring General Sales Manager looking to take the next step. Is that you?
- Responsible for the financial performance of the business.
- Achieve sales volumes in line with our plan to contribute to the annual target profit for the Dealership
- Achieve target profit for the dealership through sales and cost controls whilst maintaining excellent Customer service levels
- Manage and motivate, coach, develop and train staff
- Maintain company standards and controls
- Maximise conversion of customer opportunity
- Maximise customer referral and retention as measured by referral rates, customer satisfaction and Customer complaints
- Protect shareholder investment and return, and adherence to Ridgeway financial control and operating Policies. In particular, management of vehicle debtors in line with Ridgeway policy
- Manage the recruitment, development, motivation and performance management of the site team
- Manage compliance with current legislation - adherence to health and safety legislation, COSH legislation, development of policies and procedures for site workshops, compliance with Sale of Goods Act
- Manage relationship with external suppliers to ensure that the site receives optimum levels of service at the lowest cost
- Wherever possible, support the philosophy of spreading 'best practice' to ensure the optimum use of ideas and opportunities for the greater good of the group
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Ridgeway BMW/MINI experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
If you would like to have a confidential chat about any aspect of the role please call Darren Chatterley personally on 07881 377539.