This exciting opportunity exists at Marriott Motor Group to be Head of Business at our Brand New four-acre Ipswich Audi Centre on Futura Park. Futura Park provides 44 acres of new business and retail space and is already a vibrant retail destination with John Lewis At home and Waitrose. Marriott Motor Group will take up our position in the centre of the park from January 2017.
As a family company, Marriott Motor Group is owned and run by the Barnard family. It prides itself on continuing the family tradition of providing a friendly and efficient motoring facility.
Audi is a manufacturer of exquisite cars – beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers’ desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to lead the way through constant innovation, setting new standards that define Vorsprung durch Technik.
To effectively manage the resources within the Audi Centre to achieve the required business objectives including sales volumes, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty levels.
As an Audi Head of Business, your Key Objectives will be:
- Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of the Audi Centre.
- Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
- Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated by the Audi Centre team.
- Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
- Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review their performance on a regular basis.
- Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers and Audi (UK) in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
- Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the Audi Centre in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
- Ensure that Audi Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise on a regular basis with Audi (UK) representatives and Company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business.
- Ensure the business adheres to current UK legislation
Key Skills and attributes
- Communication - Oral and Written
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Interpersonal and Relationship Building
- Computer Literate
- Motor Industry Legislation
- Local Business Market
- Dealership / Franchise systems, procedures and working practises, IR Policies on Finance, Personnel, Health and Safety and ISO9002
- Interpretation of Accounts
Proven track record in Dealership Management at General Management level
**Strictly no Agencies**