Our Client is a leading provider of aftermarket solutions and are now looking to recruit a Head of Business Development who will be responsible for driving the growth plan of the new business sales team. Their target market includes OEM’s, franchised dealers and independent dealers.
They are looking for a dynamic and consultative sales professional within the automotive market with experience of creating and leading a high performing business development team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high performing business development team
- Identify and maximize new business opportunities within in the UK market
- Leading, maintaining and growing profitable sales
- Participate in the development of an effective market exploitation strategy for the UK
- Conduct sales presentations, client webinars, demos and represent the company at industry events
- Collaborate with other departments including product management and customer service teams
- Motor Industry experience and specifically knowledge of OEM’s, franchised dealers and independent dealers
- You will have a proven track record in new business sales within a target-driven environment
- Management experience and proven ability to lead, direct and performance manage high performing teams
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills including experience of using Sales Force & CRM software tools
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.