A vacancy has arisen within the Marketing department at
Peugeot Motor Company
. The primary purpose of this role is to identify and implement best practice marketing actions to drive commercial performance, along with implementing the Marketing Operational Standards to construct efficient marketing plans. This will include directing the development, management and delivery of Marketing Actions (Consumer Offers, Commercial Strategies) for all channels including B2B and B2C, with effective ROI measurement.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating methods and processes to implement and monitor marketing actions.
- Identifying opportunities to generate incremental sales and improve ROI of marketing actions.
- Evaluating all possible actions to meet a desired outcome and put forward the most commercially advantageous route to the senior management team. This will involve market surveillance, using available tools / resources to ensure a focused and up-to-date knowledge of all relevant competitor activity, together with the capability to act on this intelligence to build robust commercial action plans.
- Driving change, in particular in establishing both the role and the tools/resources critical to the role success - e.g. market intel, sales analysis / reporting tools.
- Implementing defined commercial actions, after having suitably presented and validated these with the Marketing Director / Managing Director, to accelerate sales performance.
- Making day-to-day operational decisions on the best application of the MCV Promo budget, in order to balance the requirement for volume and profit.
To be successful you will need to be
highly numerate and analytical, capable of building commercially viable action plans which encompass all of the commercial disciplines. You will also need:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Commercial/Sales experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- High levels of energy, drive and resilience.
A career with us offers everything you would expect and more – this includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee car ownership scheme
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- Private medical cover
- 26 days holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package
We take the development of our people seriously and we offer ongoing opportunities for continuous career development and progression within the Group.