We have a great opportunity for you to join our management team.
We have been growing at a nice pace which will allow you to play a key part in the next stage of that growth, you will create your own marketing strategy, build your own team to deliver it and as a result be responsible for a pivotal change to the UK’s Leading Car Valeting Company…. we’re more than just a car wash!
Become a fundamental member of the management team; be confident that you are accountable for the development and execution of the marketing strategy and brand development of our existing UK valeting centres, with a clear focus on creating loyal customers and increasing sales.
Key responsibilities or items we'll expect you to do with your eyes closed!
· Create & execute the marketing strategy & brand development for our existing UK Valeting Centres
· Become an integral part of our international development plans.
· Devise effective methods to increase customer retention & sales across the business
· Build brand awareness
· A clear focus on improving our customer journey at every point of contact
· Ensure best practise is being followed in regards to all your marketing activity
· Oversee the creation and management of all marketing literature and content
· Oversee our reputation & brand
· With our customer journey in mind you will work closely with each shopping centre marketing team to keep this an area of constant improvement.
· Create good partnership opportunities for the brand
What we can offer you
You will join us on an entry level Salary £45,000 - £55,000
(Where you sit on this scale depends on your wow factor!)
· Bonus…based on your performance you can easily receive a further £10-£15k
· Fantastic opportunity to make a difference to your career working in a growing entrepreneurial spirited business!
· Our business is primarily based within the UK’s premium-shopping destinations London, Midlands & North England but we’d prefer it if you where Midlands based…and you’ll drive a very clean company car to visit these great locations!
Desired Skills & Experience
There’s no industry specific qualifications required for this role but we’ll expect the obvious, if we have to list them for you don’t waste your time applying!
Full mix of marketing experience within an SME type business or a desire to work in one!
Knowledge of shopping centre industry
Knowledge of Car Wash industry either UK or worldwide!
Team management skills (including recruitment & development)
Clear evidence of successful delivery of a similar project
Thick skinned and ambitious with a drive to succeed and influence change
Self Starter, leader of people, ability to multi task and prioritise