Job Title: HGV Class 1, Car Transporter Drivers (Mon-Fri, Tramping)
Salary: £32,000 - £46,000 per annum (performance related)
Class 1 Drivers, as we enter a new season, let me put a "Spring" in your step with a fantastic career opportunity that we have available.
I`m bringing a ray of sunshine and recruiting for Class 1 Drivers in the Brentwood area! This is a genuine opportunity to branch away from dead-end driving roles into a long-term, challenging career with unlimited future potential! If you`re looking for a foot-in-the-door to car transportation, but don`t have any experience then allow us to offer a stable and long-term role where full training is provided!
As my golden candidate you will have an impressive background in Class 1 Driving and be flexible with shift patterns and start times. You will act as a company ambassador in front of clients whilst adhering to health and safety regulations and driver hours legislation at all times.
Full training is provided along with stability, career progression and an amazing team behind you, however you will be required to have recent experience in driving Class 1 vehicles.
Please note, interviews/assessments for this role will be held on 31st May and 1st June in Sheppey.
- To ensure all cars are loaded in a safe manner to minimise the chance of injury and damage to the cars
- Ensure you are courteous and polite at all times to maintain the Company image
- Try to ensure that you are positive at all times and ensure that jobs are completed legally and on time
- Be responsible for the safe loading/unloading and delivery of cars to designated dealerships throughout the UK
- Completion of all legal documents to comply with UK and EU regulations
- Comply with all company policies of work relating to the all the aspects of a HGV Car Transporter driver
- Planning own delivery schedules and routes with the Allocation team
- Full Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving Licence
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid CPC/DQC Card
- Flexible on shift patterns
- Must be comfortable undertaking overnight stay shifts
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don`t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.