Deliver of given connected car infotainment features for given projects, to quality, cost and time targets. The successful candidate will be allocated one, or part of one, of these features and be fully responsible for the technical delivery of associated parts and processes to the projects.
Scope of the Role:
The delivery role encompasses 6 main elements from project concept to completion, each having different emphasis at different stages of projects.
• Service or function feasibility studies
• Competitor Analysis
• Functional Requirements
• Milestone definitions
• Cross functional requirement definition
• Supplier Selection
• Project management
• Supplier approvals and sign off
• Creation of test environments
• License coordination
• Bug tracking and management
• App store release
• BMG Sign off
• MBB Sign Off
• Demonstrations and education
• Regression testing
• API changes
• MBB changes
• OS Updates
In addition to delivery tasks, the engineer may be allocated some 'special responsibilities' such as a process or IT system in which they are required to act on behalf of the whole team and/or a pre-development topic to investigate.
Responsible for all external supplier and internal interfaces to achieve the delivery objective within budget.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• A degree or equivalent qualification in an Electrical Engineering related discipline OR
• Relevant experience and a proven track record or effective performance.
Skills & Experience:
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Proven self-starter and able to work independently
• Good time management and able to work under pressure
• Clean driving license is a benefit
• Willingness to travel, particularly to Germany
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.