World-renowned supplier of vehicle protection systems, digital merchandising platform, aftermarket and insurance products to the UK automotive sector.
Role – Insurance Operations Manager: GardX Assure
Location – Emsworth, Hampshire
Due to continued success and major growth of our Insurance division we are looking to recruit an Insurance Operations Manager for GardX Assure.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic, high growth, forward thinking market leader in the UK automotive sector. A leading provider of vehicle protection systems, insurance solutions, digital merchandising platform and aftermarket products, this company is experiencing major growth.
The role requires the successful applicant to manage the Insured Operations, quality assurance and compliance activities in support of the company’s full range of insured products.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly capable, driven, determined and ambitious individual looking to take on and enhance our day to day insured operations functions. Insurance background is essential and motor trade connections preferred.
- To support the Head of Operations in the delivery of internal and external customer services.
- To provide a claims and complaints escalation point for internal and external clients and Third-party administrators.
- To perform operational risk assessments of key business processes against regulatory and contractual requirements and determine scope of future and ongoing needs.
- To contribute to the creation, review and maintenance of internal operations and compliance manuals, policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure consistent and sound practices are adhered to.
- To conduct contract and policy wording reviews, updates, support and validation.
- To carry out reviews of suppliers, clients and schemes including sales, claims, calls and correspondence, ensuring compliance with quality and regulatory requirements and providing feedback on performance against company standards.
- To resolve actions arising from compliance monitoring, internal audit, client business risk and the regulatory committee as required.
- To keep the business abreast of all current and emerging regulation and business developments, assisting with implementation of compliance and conduct policies and procedures to ensure that all monitoring and operational activities remain valid.
- To cascade all relevant regulatory and quality changes, bulletins and updates through the company and externally as required.
- A highly capable self-starter with ability to work independently and within a team environment, locally or remotely as required.
- Willing and able to travel and stay away from home if/when required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, deal with conflicting agendas and meet deadlines.
- Ability to document and manage formal plans, operational procedures, policies and contracts.
- Good technical knowledge of Insurance regulations.
- Good use of initiative and demonstrate accountability.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong auditing and review experience in a commercial insurance environment.
- Strength in delivering constructive feedback and advice.
- An effective and confident communicator of complex messages (written and verbal) to both internal and external audiences.
- The ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have competent computer skills (at least MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate the ability to achieve defined goals in a proactive business environment.
OTE: £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 p/a