Our prestigious client, a premium motor manufacturer, based at their new head office in Farnborough is seeking an Internal Sales Programme Manager. This is an open ended contract via Gi Group, based on site at Farnborough.
This position plays a critical role within operational management of the internal ordering channel covering Group Car Schemes, Rental, AlphaDrive, Private Sales, Flexi-Lease, VIPs and ad hoc ordering requirements to ensure that we meet our sales volume objectives.
You will also be responsible for the direct management of five Internal Sales Fleet Advisors within a high performing team including coaching, performance management, delivery versus targets and appraisal processes
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Be responsible for all vehicles provided to all BMW Group UK employees via employee scheme.
- Hold full operational responsibility for all Group Car Schemes activities including channel forecasting, production requests in line with ordering requirements, the release of vehicles onto the relevant schemes in line with contract end date analysis.
- Manage the relationship with Corporate Sales - Rental team including regular planning meetings to align short and long term targets.
- Full channel forecasting responsibility including weekly top line registration and retail forecasts, monthly full year reporting for registration, retails de-fleets and order run rates
- Responsibility for management of the relationship with the Vehicle Distribution Centre, including regular forecast meetings to review forecasted volumes versus logistics capacity and to ensure accurate planning.
- Ad hoc vehicle campaign management to minimize risk to sales volumes.
- Monthly attendance at the Operational Remarketing Unit (ORU) to present de-fleet forecast analysis
- Full workflow and resource management responsibility to optimize resource allocation to meet pressurized ordering deadlines for all sales channels within areas of control. .
- Primary owner of the ordering processes and systems, including back end system scheme rule maintenance, user access management, system model updates and parameter adjustments, management of all testing requirements.
- Full price list development including generation of quarterly pricing masters for all Group Car Schemes
- Responsibility for uploading new pricing into group system, agreeing discount levels with Finance for new models and opening them in IVS, ensuring all system ordering parameters are correct and have been tested before communication to employees.
- Primary point of contact for multiple business areas across Group.
The role interacts with multiple business areas across the Group (Product, Corporate, workshop, HR etc.) so the ideal candidate will be excellent in building relationships along with previous people management experience.
You will also need strong analytical skills along with accurate attention to detail and competent with IT skills and familiar with all standard Microsoft applications
Graduate or equivalent with experience in managing people. A strong knowledge of the automotive industry is essential.
This job would be suitable for someone looking to gain work in a new innovative culture. The role will provide a huge range of knowledge in various areas. Team work is essential, working within a diverse and dynamic team. You will have a very flexible approach to work, often working to tight and challenging deadlines.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.