Our client is a manufacturer of quality vehicle care and protection products who are currently experiencing very strong sales and expanding their business on an international scale.
Due to growth and expansion they are now looking to fill a new role of International Business Manager – Southern Europe. You will report directly to the Head of International and manage agreed countries within this part of the world. The role will involve considerable travel and it will be important that someone is living close to a major airport.
Main Objective of the Role
To develop a network of distributors in your given region in order to maximise sales, profitability, financial health and growth in line with the company’s agreed business plan.
· To help define, develop and implement product, price, place and promotional strategies for business in each market
· Set, monitor and deliver against sales budget as agreed with your manager
· Provide effective leadership and support to the company’s distribution network and ensure all brand guidelines are adhered to
· To quantify and develop key retail and trade channels for each designated market
· Maintain comprehensive market knowledge in both retail and trade channels for all markets including all competitor activity
· Attend and promote company products at designated trade shows and events as and when required
The successful candidate:
· A Levels and Graduate Calibre
· A proven track record in B2B Sales – with at least 5 years experience
· Previous experience at National Account Manager level for a leading brand in either automotive or FMGC is high desirable
· Self-starter who is able to work independently from a home office
· Excellent verbal and written skills, proactive problem solver
· Experience of negotiating at a senior level
· Flexibility – willing and able to travel regularly across Europe
· Clean driving license
· Strong computer literacy
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.