Senior Technical Analyst required by our fast paced IT Solutions company based in Ferndown.
This role a field based technical hands on to provide customers with a class-leading technical installation.
You will work closely with Project Manages to provide successful IT projects that requires detailed preparation, a thorough understanding of risks, caveats and assumptions and technical excellence in its execution.
Technical skills you will bring:
Exchange / o365 / Firewalls (SonicWall) / Migrations / Sharepoint (desired) /
* Carry out detailed scoping and review all statements of works and modify where necessary to ensure they are fit for purpose
* Attend and often lead project kick-off meetings with the client
* Review and amend the project plan to ensure it is fit for purpose
* Allocate key tasks and roles to junior members of the implementation team
* Carry out technical implementations including server, network and application deployments, working alone or as part of a team both remotely and at client sites
* Create all post-implementation documentation for handover to the Business as Usual Support Team
* Attend and lead client satisfaction post-project sign off meetings
* Make detailed recommendations for continual service improvement and client specific technology road map recommendations at the end of each project
* Attend regular professional training courses (external and internal) to ensure your skill-set remains modern and relevant
Project Management – so you can co-ordinate all hardware and resources necessary for a successful project execution
IT Installation Technicians – so you can lead and inspire them on each project
Help Desk Managers – so you can hand completed projects over to Business as Usual in a smooth and efficient manner
For more information or to apply contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams IT Bournemouth
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.