Our client is an independent marketing agency providing marketing services to automotive dealers and dealer groups. They are a fast-growing business and specialise in CRM and Social Media. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team. This role is at Senior Account Exec / Junior Account Manager level and offers great opportunities for progression within the agency.
It would suit someone working at a marketing agency balancing multiple jobs. You will probably currently be a Project Executive, Account Executive or Junior Account Manager.
- To work closely with the Account Managers to deliver projects for your clients.
- To be the secondary client contact for your key clients.
- To manage the delivery of projects for new and existing clients
- To manage account executives and assistants
Working within the “Delivery” team, the Project Manager is charged with turning client briefings into reality, implementing customer communications that engage with customers of our clients, providing results and reports that allow measurement of the activity.
The role will require organisational and communication skills, managing information from clients and operational colleagues.
- Experience working in a marketing agency
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Microsoft Excel
- An awareness of online marketing and social media marketing applications.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly organised and process driven work style
- The ability to work to deadlines
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop their marketing career and gain client-facing experience with a fast-growing business.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.