How often does a market leader offer up the chance to join the party as a Key Account Development Manager ??? Read on…
THE JOB TITLE: Key Account Development Manager
THE COMPANY: Market leading automotive organisation.
THE SALARY PACKAGE £45,000 Basic + Company Car + £9,000 bonus + Fuel Card + Full Benefits.
THE TERRITORY: UK
One of the fastest growing automotive distributors and retailers in the UK with a £400m+ turnover and a very healthy order book! That's why they need a new Area Sales Manager.
Key Account Development Manager - A sustained period of growth has allowed our client to continue its dominance in the automotive sector and continue to hold a leading share of the spoils. We are delighted to support this growth by adding headcount to the Key Account team in the UK across variation locations.
As part of your exciting new role as a Key Account Development Manager, you will be given the opportunity to work in a dynamic sales team across the whole of the UK to manage and develop a customer base valued at around £24m within the main dealer group network.
So, what does managing an account look like?? To our client, it looks like being an important part of your customer’s business and creating a yearly development business plan to support sales, marketing, promotions.
The landscape of your customer base will be some of the most prestigious main dealer groups in the UK which will see you provide strong analytical data to drive business development for all parties.
WHO WE WANT TO SPEAK TO?
1. That is if you are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial sales professional who understands a value-added sales proposition process and enjoys solution selling. This is not a box shifting role, do not expect to scratch an order on a pad on every customer visit.
2. Automotive industry experience is beneficial, but not essential. A genuine interest in the automotive industry always helps.
3. A positive can-do attitude with evidence of growth across your customer base is. No coffee callers or hard closers – serious business professionals.
4. Strong analytical skills required – Excel.
5. A full driving licence is essential and you must be based within a commutable distance of your designated region.
HOW TO APPLY
In the first instance please introduce yourself to us by submitting your CV/Linkedin profile to us using the “apply” button on this webpage. All successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours of us receiving your submission, thank you for your interest.
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OTHER VACANCIES?
Be the first to know about the industries latest jobs opportunities by visiting our website and following us on LinkedIN and Facebook, its takes minutes and could change your life!
WE OPERATE A REFERAL BONUS SCHEME:
If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us and earn a referral bonus in gift vouchers of your choice. Please note: we can only offer a referral bonus on candidates that are successfully placed in a new position. You will be posted your vouchers by first class recorded delivery the day that your recommended candidate starts their new position.