We have a fantastic opportunity for Key Account Managers to join a market leading ‘premium’ manufacturer/ supplier of oils, lubricants and fuel additives who supply directly to industrial, commercial vehicle and automotive markets.
You will cover Northern and Southern England managing a mix of existing accounts as well as be targeted to develop new business while maintaining emphasis on value and service as the company’s key benefits. The accounts will be varied (motorsport outlets and circuits, classic car garages, motor factors, car accessory retailers). You will also organise training and sales events, related marketing materials and event reviews
- Maintain and increase existing business within the geographical sales area.
- Research and develop potential new business opportunities via specialised distribution partners and relevant end-users.
- Work closely with the internal sales team in maximising sales growth.
- Understand and identify opportunities to up sell/ cross sell products and services.
- Carry out regular business reviews with customers, to identify performance levels.
- Implement a structured call plan/ schedule to ensure regular contact with accounts.
- To ensure all KPI’s are achieved across sales and national promoted campaigns.
This role would suit someone who is driven, motivated and has a real passion for sales and has experience of selling aftermarket products into automotive accounts. In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary + strong bonus + car + benefits.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.