Key Account Manager – FMCG - £30-35K + 10% + £4K Car Allowance
Ref: (phone number removed)
* Strong FMCG Brand Name – 80% New Business
* Fantastic Healthy Foods Manufacturer
* Exciting Retail Account Development Role
* Flexible Working – Based in Essex Daily
Your Career: This is an attractive role for either a field sales person with a desire to grow their involvement with senior retail buyers or someone who has worked to support a retail account such as an NAE or junior NAM. You will be very well supported and get a lot of personal development from the senior commercial team here. This is a superb development opportunity for a sales person wanting the next step in their FMCG food and drink career.
The Role: This role will focus on securing customer listings and establishing head office relationships within grocery, convenience and online retailers. You will look to cement the relationships and category growth that has been present in the last 4 years of trading. Candidates need to have excellent relationship management skills coupled with a desire to win new business and gain listings for 3 nutritious snack brands across a selection of retail accounts.
The Company: Our client is a well-established, key player in the protein snacks and meal replacement category. Their products and services have been changing lives and improving individual health and wellbeing for over 20 years. Now recruiting a New Business Key Account Manager to be based from their Essex offices daily.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Experience of managing retail accounts and exposure to joint business planning
* The ability to interpret data and present it to clients is essential
* Any experience in the food, drinks or health sector is a bonus
* Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to manage the whole supply chain process
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
* £35,000 Base Salary
* + Company Bonus
* Car Allowance
* Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension, 25 Days Holidays, Flexible Working Hours
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.