Our client is a leading provider of accident aftercare programmes and motor insurance to vehicle manufacturer’s and their dealer networks. Due to continued growth they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager take on an impressive portfolio of manufacturer and dealer group clients.
Working from Head Office in the Home Counties two days a week, this individual will be responsible for nationwide Account Management of current clients, driving the growth of existing programmes whilst also identifying and supporting the Director’s with new business opportunities.
- Regular client account reviews including preparation of management information, agendas, presentations and follow up actions.
- Working cross functionally to ensure effective programme delivery.
- Support marketing activities within the business on behalf of clients.
- Developing proposals and business cases for new products and services.
- Networking within the industry, gathering market data and intelligence.
Ideally you will possess the following:
- Proven Key Account Management skills gained from within the Automotive industry.
- Previous experience in a Dealer, Dealer Group or Manufacturer facing role.
- Knowledge of the Insurance, Warranty or Financial services industry an advantage.
- Strategic orientation with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach.
This is a great opportunity to join a business at a key time of growth and to work closely with the Directors. You will ideally be located within reach of the Head Office in the Home Counties and be prepared to visit clients three days a week, on a national basis.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB1