Kia Brand Leader
This newly created role offers an exciting challenge for a proven GM/GSM to take an opportunity with one of the UK’s most exciting brands as a senior leader with the ambitious and progressive Birchwood Group.
Overseeing both dealerships in West and East Sussex, and based in Eastbourne, you will report directly to the Managing Director. We retail circa 2000 vehicles PA and 13000 service hours. The successful applicant will play a key role in driving our performance and growth ambitions for the KIA Brand whilst supporting our company values, group engagement strategy and have a strong ‘people first’ leadership style.
Areas of responsibility will include, for example:
- Overseeing all operational aspects of the business.
- Passionately blending people engagement with great leadership, you will gain high colleague satisfaction evidenced in staff retention targets and engagement survey results.
- Demonstrating a real commitment to team spirit you will support your fellow Brand Leaders and the Directors.
- Achieve manufacturer targets, including CSi.
- Attain budget expectations which will include for example; Brand profitability, expenses, PPU, volumes, upsell, finance penetration, EVHC, hours per retail job card etc.
- Work closely and strategically with the excellent KIA UK Brand team partners.
You will be based in open plan office in Eastbourne KIA and spend a proportionate amount of time operating between both branches. You will support the strategic journey for both Birchwood and your KIA businesses and to this end will work closely with our excellent Brand Leader/Director family. Whilst we expect a degree of flexibility, we require a normal Monday-Friday working week with some Saturdays included (subsequent adjustments made). You will deal directly with the KIA field team to maximize your Brand opportunity and growth potential. With a KIA company car of choice, we offer 22 days holiday and a package with circa/negotiable £70k OTE. We only require inspiring applications, so if that is you, then contact us!