Lead Data Scientist - £Salary plus benefits inc Car Allow, Bonuses & Shares
**Global Data Science & AI Specialist**
This Global Leader in data science led solutions are looking to bring in the best in the business when it comes to data science to work in a consultancy based role on site in Northampton for an initial two and a half year period with opportunities across the UK that'll suit you afterwards. This is a unique opportunity for someone to lead data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and emerging technologies for a business who're changing the game.
What's in it for you?
Delivering data science capabilities to global and UK clients which include an enviable portfolio of clients recognized for world-class innovation who are now seeking to leverage the very latest that AI & ML have to offer.
Oh.... and an extremely competitive salary plus benefits that can be built to suit you which includes Car Allowance, Bonuses and Share Options - almost too good to be true!
What you'll be doing:
Driving the strategy around data science-led solutions;
Innovating around big data, machine learning, and all forms of artificial intelligence at a global level;
Client Consulting - this role is based on site in Northampton for the first two and a half years with UK based travel on client site to follow;
You will also help drive knowledge and capabilities into regional and global AI, Data & Emerging Technology Centre of Excellence teams for delivery with customers and partners.
The Technical Part:
- High level Design, development, and deliver AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning enabled solutions;
- Liaise and communicate your findings in a clear and concise way to a technical and non-technical audience;
- Develop prototypes of algorithms and evaluate using real-world data sets;
- Identify/develop appropriate ML techniques to uncover the value of the data;
- Identify, analyse and translate trends or pattern in complex data sets, including telemetry from IT infrastructure, application and security components;
- Use state of the art ML techniques to predict or alert in case of failures, and advocate actions that can mitigate or resolve them including computer vision, reinforced learning, NLP etc;
- Use trends to build ML models that help make predictions and/or recommendations across the client and group.
If this advert has got you excited about the prospect of joining on of the UK's leading data science innovators, with a global reach and growth plans that aim to make this business the 'go-to' AI, ML and emerging technology experts - then fire over your CV or get in touch with our resident guru Matthew Power via LinkedIn
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.