An automotive manufacturer is seeking a Local Marketing Consultant to work with their dealers in East Anglia. The region stretches from Milton Keynes to Essex/Herts. This role will be employed via their dealer marketing agency.
The marketing consultant role is a senior leadership role with responsibility for developing and delivering budgeted marketing plans, which can be proven to increase sales for your allocated retailers. You will work with a number of automotive retailers providing local site marketing advice and support for new, used, finance, fleet and aftersales communications linked to integrated media services.
You will look after a small number of retailers, supporting all of their B2C marketing communications both traditionally and digitally. This will involve educating retailers in the principals of local integrated marketing and new emerging trends linked to the most effective communication channels.
You will ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction as you support your retailers through this local marketing programme.
- Jointly develop dealer marketing plans
- Manage the implementation of the agreed annual plan
- Continually challenge and introduce new ideas within the retailer plans
- Manage the relationship with a group of retailers and regional sales managers
- Communicate all manufacturer initiatives to the retail network
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Automotive experience (ideally local/retailer marketing)
- Degree or professional qualification
- Good knowledge of media and channels (press, radio, outdoor, print, POS, digital, PR)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Self starter and able to work using own initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.