Our client is a rapidly expanding, award-winning, customer service focused company specialising in providing a range of automotive products and services to businesses and their employees. They have a dedicated team and their entire service has been designed around user experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with sound technical knowledge and experience in the automotive sector to join their small team of Maintenance Controllers based in their head office. With a low mileage and well maintained fleet you will enjoy being able to work with customers to provide a top level service.
• Management of fleet maintenance issues and costs
• Problem vehicle management
• Vehicle Case Management
• Liaising with manufacturers and customers
• Warranty management
• Excellent communication skills with a confident and polite telephone manner
• Automotive technical knowledge and understanding
• Strong organisational skills
• Confident MS Office user with an ability to use databases
• Team player
• A proven ability to plan, problem solve and prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Self-motivated, driven, strong attention to detail with a flexible approach
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to transition from a technical role in to an office assistance role. If you are currently working as a Parts Advisor, Warranty Advisor or are out on the road providing assistant to motorists, then this could be a great next step for you.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.