Commercial Car Park Manager
A game changing international company, providing parking services to a wide range of industries including shopping malls, transportation, out of town retail parks and airports.
This is a new site for my client, it is located a mile from Manchester Airport and specialises in Valet Park & Ride for the airport’s travellers.
The Commercial Car Park Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the car parking operation are carried out safely, efficiently and in a way which proactively improves performance and the customer experience.
The Commercial Car Park Manager will develop, mentor, lead and support a team of between 20-40 (full time and seasonal) to drive engagement and share best practice.
Within this role, a continuous improvement mindset is key to achieve strategic growth and enhance the customer experience. You will work on value add projects and encourage innovation from your team, creating a can-do culture. As a leader, you will deliver operational performance, challenge decision making to maximise delivery and ensure your team are fully equipped to deliver.
Other duties include:
* Working closely with the Head Office team including Directors to create and execute strategic projects that add value and deliver services best in class.
* Monitor car parks performance on a monthly basis, utilising the staff population and appropriate systems to analyse throughputs and demands, to aid planning and resource utilisation, taking corrective action where necessary to ensure key performance measures are met / exceeded.
* Manage all operational Health & Safety requirements (including risk assessments) and develop a safety focussed culture within the operational delivery teams.
* Robustly manage security to a high standard in line with Company Policy and Procedures.
* Responsible for ensuring the effective managements of all HR issues (investigation, capability, and disciplinary) and ensure effective controls are in place to manage sickness absence and employee performance. Promote the companies values in the fair and consistent treatment of colleagues.
* Responsible for ensuring regular communications are delivered to all colleagues in a timely and engaging manner ensuring accessibility and consistency. Support with engagement action plans and work towards achieving the departmental target
* Experience of effectively managing and deploying staff to achieve business goals.
* Able to demonstrate experience of building effective, lasting professional relationships with customers and colleagues.
* Able to give clear, constructive feedback; develop two-way communications and deliver difficult messages in a sensitive and a tactful way both to individuals and teams.
* Able to respond positively and take responsibility for key projects and delivering major change
* Able to analyse and interpret data to inform decision making and effective deployment of staff to achieve KPI's.
* Excellent leadership skills
* Experience of running a site based operation.
This position offers a competitive salary, plus a bonus scheme and benefits package
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.