MANAGING QUANTITY SURVEYOR - LEICESTER – £70K + CAR + BENEFITS
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business who believe that work should have a positive impact on people’s lives. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
Our client is a truly exciting, forward thinking contractor who have not only grown throughout the recession despite working within the residential marketplace but continue to grow through diversity of clients and opportunities.
They stand out from the crowd as they are incredibly cash rich and their accounts are in outstanding order. This provides all future clients with increasing confidence about using them and has brought on a new pipeline of work worth circa £400m. This is all through Major Projects (£15m+) and has brought about a requirement for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to head up and grow this commercial team.
* Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will have full commercial ownership for the Major Projects division
* Responsible for managing client expectations and providing cost to complete forecasts
* Managing ECI to achieve best value and to perform value engineering exercises
* Selecting and working closely with supply chain during procurement and once on site
* Recruitment and creation of a full Commercial Team to work on forthcoming projects
* Reporting of all profit and loss to senior management
* Must have experience of the JCT form of contract and being the commercial lead on projects
* Ideally have experience of working on multi-million pound mixed use schemes
* Must have management experience throughout teams of commercial staff
* Salary negotiable dependent on experience with company car plus annual bonus
* Generous holidays and benefits package
To apply for this role, please contact Cathryn Scutts on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.