This is a fantastic opportunity to build your marketing career with an award-winning manufacturer of surface finishing solutions to the automotive, marine and aviation industries. They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated marketer for a busy and varied position in their dynamic Marketing department.
Reporting in to the Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects from data analysis, exhibition organisation and the coordination of promotional items. You will excel in a fast-paced role and be able to show initiative and communicate effectively across the business.
- Arranging for the quotations, orders and distribution of key promotional items.
- Work with the sales and operations teams to create a targeted schedule of promotional offers for UK and international markets, monitoring their impacts.
- Conducting trend analysis of sales and profit impact of new products to the market.
- Coordinate and administer preparations for exhibitions, at times travelling to support these.
The ideal candidate:
- Will demonstrate previous experience in a marketing or sales function.
- Ideally hold a marketing or business qualification.
- Be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Be a highly capable user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
In return our client offer a competitive salary plus an annual bonus, 25 days’ holiday, a health care plan and pension scheme.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB47
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.