Location: Initially based in Northampton
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for the next challenge?
Perrys.co.uk are looking for someone to work as part of their innovative automotive digital marketing team initially based in Northampton, with an eventual move to Milton Keynes.
- Working with a successful team on the delivery and execution of the online marketing strategy to support sales and marketing objectives for the 16 brands we represent, such as; Jaguar, Land Rover, Ford, Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Mazda, Fiat and more…
- Helping to deliver an print, radio & online paid marketing strategy that will support both sales / brand differentiation objectives; optimising, monitoring and reporting on campaigns.
A keen eye for detail is a must as business critical data will need to be analysed and recommendations delivered for improvements in processes and efficiency. Dealing with external agencies and numerous internal departments, the successful individual must be a confident and succinct communicator. Digital Marketing is evolving at an incredible pace and this role will evolve with that, so the candidate must be able to adapt and change accordingly.
What we’re looking for…
- Relevant degree educated
- Previous marketing experience
- PPC & Social media advertising experience advantageous
- Good communicator with internal and external departments
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
- Very organised
- Highly numeric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Logical thinker
- Team Player
You’ll have a good understanding of social media marketing across multiple channels (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube channels and blogging), managing online communities and a working experience in the analytics and reporting side of campaigns.
Perrys are a leading automotive retailer with a turn over in excess of £750m. It promises to be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Obviously, a key interest in cars or experience within a similar company is advantageous - but not at all imperative.
Based in Northampton, this is a permanent role offering a great deal of autonomy in terms of the content and management of the community.
For this role the company is offering between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.