Superb opportunity for an experienced automotive dealer marketing expert to join a rapidly expanding, family-owned motor group with main franchised dealerships who put exceptional customer service at the forefront of everything they do.
This role would suit someone with experience in a marketing role in an automotive dealership environment who would like to take on overall responsibility for marketing for a dealer group.
The Role :
Work closely with the management team advising them on marketing solutions. You will then complete, implement and maintain a marketing planners ensuring that all agreed activity is completed on time and on budgets.
You will also manage a relationship with the manufacturer’s Regional Marketing Manager and using your creative flair to provide comprehensive briefs clearly indicating all requirements.
- Advise on marketing solutions both on and offline for Retail (new & used vehicles)/After Sales/Accessories.
- Manage project process from creative through to final execution.
- Ensure the successful implementation of agreed activity, executed within brand guidelines, set budgets for the agreed implementation, continuously review/asses its effectiveness.
- Maintain and develop Group website ensuring strong SEO and promotion of offline communications via website, digital advertising and social media.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for the business
- Supporting development of lead generation initiatives focused primarily on gaining conquest business, maintaining and maximising the database, lead management and customer loyalty.
- Experience working in a marketing role with an automotive dealership across varied disciplines
- A sound understanding of all integrated communication techniques, especially digital and social media. Keeping up to speed with emerging trends.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative
- Creative instinct – contributing to creative process by providing clear, focused and inspirational briefs.
- Commercial acumen – demonstrating awareness of ROI across all marketing initiatives and strong budget management.
- Good computing skills including Microsoft Office – Knowledge of Pinnacle preferred.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB87
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.