Our client is a privately owned franchised car dealership and representing a major motor manufacturer. They are now seeking a Marketing Executive to help deliver the marketing plans for all departments. This is a new role reporting to the Brand Manager and offers the opportunity for an ambitious marketer to make a real impact on the dealership’s performance.
To assist and work closely with the dealership’s management team, advising on marketing solutions. Complete, implement and maintain a marketing planner for each department
Manage a relationship with the external marketing agency and using your creative flair to provide comprehensive briefs clearly indicating all requirements.
- Develop a marketing strategy and deliver against key business objectives.
- Advise on marketing solutions both on and offline for Retail/After Sales/Accessories.
- Manage project process from creative through to final execution.
- Ensure the successful implementation of agreed activity, executed within brand guidelines, set budgets for the agreed implementation, continuously review/asses its effectiveness.
- Maintain day to day relationship with management and pro-actively address any issues that arise.
- Quarterly reviews on business performance following with recommendations on marketing plans.
- Maintain and develop Group website ensuring strong SEO and promotion of offline communications via website, digital advertising and social media.
- Supporting development of lead generation initiatives
- Educated to A level or degree level
- Previous marketing experience across varied disciplines is essential
- Experience in the automotive sector is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good computing skills preferably including Microsoft Office
A full current UK Driving Licence is essential
- Creative instinct – contributing to creative process by providing clear, focused and inspirational briefs. Judging work and presenting creative ideas with confidence.
- Commercial acumen – demonstrating awareness of ROI across all marketing initiatives and strong budget management.
- Marketing communication techniques – drawing on a sound understanding of all integrated communication techniques, especially digital and social media. Keeping up to speed with emerging trends.
- Decision making – situations are accurately assessed, pros and cons evaluated, decisions are taken with authority and ‘stuck to’. Others are involved as and when appropriate.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.