Our client, a high profile Commercial Vehicle Dealer Group (5 sites), is seeking a Marketing Manager who will lead a team of 5 and be responsible for ongoing budget planning and strategy.
The company has an ambitious growth plan, and with an exciting range of models, are committed to further growth continuing into 2016.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will demand an individual to lead Marketing Strategy for the business – which will entail devising an annual plan (in-line with the manufacturer) for all campaigns internally and externally.
Main Job tasks and responsibilities
· Annual marketing plan and submission to manufacturer including management of budgets for all 5 sites.
· Implementation of quarterly campaigns across multiple channels.
· Manage multiple websites and digital channels including social media, PPC etc.
· All internal print and digital assets.
· Used vehicle remarketing across multiple channels.
· Company and customer PR.
· Monitor report and present on KPI’s and ROI.
· Events planning and co-ordination.
· Data quality.
· Support staff, managers and directors with new initiatives.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.