Brand new opportunity for Marketing Manager with strong digital experience specialist to join the Finance Division of a major car manufacturer. The company are experiencing strong growth with the launch of a number of new products and have created this new role to drive marketing activities for the business through all relevant channels.
They are seeking someone to create a digital strategy to drive customer acquisition and retention through a multi-channel approach. You’ll need experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing – in the automotive industry.
- Develop a market leading digital presence for the Finance Division
- Development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and retention strategies.
- Marketing to the customer base through a multi-channel approach, using internet, email and mail based marketing.
- Work with colleagues to develop and launch new and existing product portfolios for the retail business.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity ensuring full compliance
- Manage supplier and agency relationships
- To assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Experience of Digital Marketing, CRM platforms and Direct Marketing.
- Experience working in a marketing role in the automotive industry.
- The ability to manage and motivate a small team to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information.
- Experience managing agencies/suppliers
- Ideally educated to degree level
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB48
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.