Are you a trained Level 3 City and Guilds Motor Repair/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification and are looking for a new challenge?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone that has previous experience working within a main car dealership or independent garage to join a busy workshop.
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
This Vehicle Technician requires someone who
- Has excellent communication skills and enjoys working well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- You will be focused on continues development, learning and adapting and be Passionate about the motor industry.
- You will have great awareness of Health and Safety requirements
- You will have completed an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair, BTEC, City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- A Full Driving Licence is required for this role.
A full training programme will be designed for the successful applicant So this would suit someone who is looking to grow and develop their skills and Build a successful career within the motor industry.
Vehicle Technician Salary
Basic depending on experience, OTE £35,000
Monday - Friday & Alternate Saturday mornings
Contact Kieran at Jago Consultants for more information!
JOB REF: 7903