rts is the premium provider of learning and development programmes in the UK automotive sector. The rts Learning and Development Team is comprised of employed and associate members involved in the design and delivery of high energy, leading edge, innovative solutions for our Clients (e.g. training events, management development programmes, qualifications) within our key solution areas.
This role calls for an individual with strong training / coaching skills and a passion for helping people develop their skills and fulfil their potential. In addition, they will have the ability to build strong relationships within the automotive regional dealer network, someone who thrives on communicating with a variety of people, situations and challenges. Energy, drive and enthusiasm are essential qualities for this demanding role. Experience in certifying assignments and the automotive sector would be a great advantage, however not essential. The individual should be organised and have planning skills and experience of working autonomously within a remote environment.
Working on behalf of one of the world’s leading automotive brands, you will lead a team of mentors who will support and help develop young, talented individuals become successful sales professionals. During the first two years of their career, the trainees will attend a a comprehensive programme of events at the brands leading training and development centre, discovering a thorough understanding of the business and gaining knowledge to support them throughout their career. During the programme, trainees will complete various assignments which will allow them to achieve a formal qualification with the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management.
You will act as team leader for the group of mentors to ensure a consistent approach and provide support and guidance where required.
Working alongside the Programme Manager, District Managers and Sponsors, you will guide, support and engage the trainees to ensure that they meet the learning and performance objectives set and realise their full potential.
- To support the learners through their learning journeys via a mentoring and sponsor process.
- To conduct face to face meetings with your allocated trainees
- Work with the Programme Manager and Coordinator, to provide regular trainee updates and progress reports within agreed timescales
- To prepare and conduct regular webinars to groups of trainees and team
- To actively engage with the programme’s online forum
- Attend workshops and training days as required
- To communicate effectively with all members of the project team, providing clear information, relevant feedback, resolving challenges and responding to changing client needs.
- Ensuring that sponsors are in place in the candidates dealer and are fully supported and engaged
- Work with the trainees sponsor to ensure that candidates achieve level 3 ISMM accreditation.
- Be a point of contact to the learners for their learning and development